The Property Council of Australia Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and handling personal information in an open and transparent way. This policy sets out how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise handle personal information. We recognise that any personal information we collect about you will only be used for the purpose we have collected it or as allowed under the law. We comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles set out in that Act and any other relevant law.Individuals based in the European Union have certain rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. See clause 9 below for further information on how the Property Council complies with these regulations.
- How does the Property Council collect personal information?
- What personal information does the Property Council collect?
- How is personal information used?
- Will personal information be given to anyone else?
- Access and correction
- Is personal information held safely?
- Business contact personal information
- Online privacy issues
- European Union General Data Protection Regulations
- Contacting the Property Council
1. How does the Property Council collect personal information?
The Property Council is the nation’s leading advocate for the property sector. As a not-for-profit industry body we represent the interests of our members across all spheres of property investment activity, property development, management, professional advisors and trade providers.
The services Property Council offer include:
- Networking (seminars, conferences and forums);
- Education (